Wine Tour in Douro with a Douro River Cruise - 3 Day experience
Peso da Régua, 5051-909, Douro - Porto y Douro
Recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Site since 2001, Douro Region is the oldest Wine Demarcated Region in the world, stretching through an area of more than 40 000 hectares. In a three-day wine tour you will have the opportunity to visit some of its most famous wine estates where Port wines are produced, where you will enjoy unforgettable wine experiences. You will end your day with a quiet Cruise in the Douro River.
- World Heritage Site, by UNESCO
- Accommodation in Boutique Estates in Douro or in a luxury resort in the Douro Valley
- Wine experiences in the famous Port and Douro wine producing estates
- Tour with the Agronomy Engineer in a well-renowned wine estate in Douro
- Charming wine lunch by the infinite pool overlooking the Douro River
- Exclusive cruise in the Douro region in a sailing boat
- Breathtaking landscape
- Exclusive tour in Douro with private driver and guide for the entire tour in a car of superior range
- Pick up and drop off at the Hotel or at Porto Airport
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a Double Room in Douro, in the chosen hotel category
- 2 Breakfasts mentioned in the itinerary
- 6 Guided tours to six renowned Port and Douro wine producing estates
- 6 Wine experiences insix renowned Port and Douro wine producing estates
- 1 Unique experience "Make your own wine"
- 5 Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- 2-hour Cruise in the Douro river with Port wine tasting
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses like buying wine bottles
- Flights or other means of transportation
- Other complementary services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 600 (price per person)
Price per Person from:
Option A or B. More information in the Tour Itinerary.
The Tour includes a vehicle with Private Driver, however if you prefer a Rental Car, we are able to provide it for you. The cost of the tour will be unbeatable price.
|Reserva||Recibirá un correo electrónico con los detalles de la reserva y más tarde (en un plazo de 24h) un correo electrónico de confirmación; La reserva esta sujeta a la disponibilidad|
|Tipo de Tour||Grupo Privado|
|Duración||3 Días / 2 Noches|
|Tamaño del Grupo||2 - 7 Personas|
|Inicio del tour||Hotel o Aeropuerto de Lisboa|
|Pago||Se cobrará el 50% del importe total de la experiencia al menos 45 días antes de la llegada; Se cobrará el 50% del importe total de la experiencia después de la confirmación de la reserva|
|Cancelación||Si cancela su reserva menos de 45 días antes de la fecha de llegada, se cargará el 100% del total de la reserva; Cancelación hasta 45 días antes de la fecha de llegada: se cargará el 2.5% del total de la reserva|
|Now Show||Se cobrará el 100% del importe total de la reserva|
|Medios de pago||MasterCard; Visa|
|General||Garantía de Reserva con el número de la tarjeta de crédito; IVA incluido a la tasa vigente; Los suplementos se pagan por separado|
|Idiomas hablados||Inglés; Português|
Leaving from Porto, you will go towards the Douro region. WIne Tourism in Portugal will take you to visit this magnific region. In your first day you can choose to stay in a wine producing estate or a luxury resort in Douro, where you will find peace, quiet and comfort in a luxury environment. After a delicious lunch at the renowned restaurant at Quinta da Pacheca, we will take you to visit Quinta do Crasto, with its infinite pool overlooking the Douro River. This place provides you one of the best views in the region, after your guided tour and wine tasting, we invite you to rest in the pool area and appreciate the beautiful view. At the end of the day, your dinner will take place at Castas & Pratos, a luxury restaurant located in an old railway station, in Régua, with a refined wine list.
Accommodation: Category A or Category B
Category A - Six Senses – Double Room
Category B - Quinta da Pacheca or Quinta do Vallado – Double Room
Wake up to the beautiful Douro landscape and recharge your batteries with a fantastic breakfast over the Douro River. After the check-out of your hotel, we will take you towards Pinhão, where you will have the opportunity to visit Real Companhia Velha's crown jewel and the largest wine producing estate in Douro - Quinta das Carvalhas. After your tour, we will take you to lunch in a renowned wine producing estate. After a guided tour with wine tasting, you will be able to have lunch in a charming and relaxing environment. Late in the afternoon, we will take you on a two-hour cruise in the Douro River in a Vintage boat, where you can observe the sunset over the water. After checking-in at your hotel, a fantastic dinner at one of the best wine restaurants in the region awaits you.
Accommodation: Category A or Category B
Category A - The Vintage House Douro - Double Room
Category B - Quinta de La Rosa or Quinta Nova Luxury Winery House - Double Room
Wake up to the beautiful Douro landscape and recharge your batteries with a fantastic breakfast.After checking out of your hotel, during the morning we will give you the opportunity to engage in one of the most interesting activities in the region, you can make your own wine in one of the most chaming estates in the Douro region - Quinta Nova Luxury Winery. Before leaving towards the other margin of the river we will take you to lunch at Quinta do Portal, where you will enjoy a regional lunch in a quiet environment paired with good wines. After this moment, it is time to go back to Porto.