Culture and Wine Tour in Lisbon - Half-day experience
Lisboa, 1100-148, Lisboa - Lisboa
This tour was designed for all of those who want to learn more about Lisbon's history and heritage. During the morning we will take you to visit Lisbon's historic centre. The tour continues to the Portugal Tasting Room to give you the opportunity to taste different quality wines produced in Portugal, ending your tour in one of the most well-known wine bars in Lisbon.
- Lisbon's Historic City Centre
- Wine experiences at one of the best wine bars in Lisbon
- Wine tasting with the enologist
- Breathtaking landscape
- Walking Tour at Lisbon's City Centre with an exclusive Tourist Guide
- 1 Wine experience commented by the enologist at Lisbon Wines of Portugal Tasting Room
- 1 Wine and regional products tasting at By The Wine – José Maria da Fonseca
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees (Tickets available for purchase at the entrance)
- Flights or other means of transportation
- Other services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 45.50 (price per person)
|Reserva||La reserva esta sujeta a la disponibilidad|
|Tipo de Tour||Grupo Privado|
|Tamaño del Grupo||2 - 12 Personas|
|Inicio del tour||Praça do Comércio, Lisboa|
|Medios de pago||MasterCard; Visa|
|General||Garantía de Reserva con el número de la tarjeta de crédito; IVA incluido a la tasa vigente; Los suplementos se pagan por separado|
|Idiomas hablados||Inglés; Português|
Lisbon's historic centre is breathtaking. The wine tasting with the enologist was very interesting. Thank you for the Tour.
Your day will begin in Lisbon's city centre. In Lisbon's historic centre the private guide will take you to visit the Cathedral (Sé Catedral), the only building that survived the 1755 earthquake. Afterwards, we go up one of Lisbon's seven hills, in the Alfama neighbourhood you will go to Castelo de São Jorge, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the city. Going down the typical streets of Lisbon's historic centre, we will take you to discover Baixa Pombalina, a place that was renovated after de earthquake, where you will find the Rua Augusta Arch and the Santa Justa Lift.
In the western wing of one of the most emblematic squares in Europe, Praça do Comércio (the old Terreiro do Paço), we will take you to the ViniPortugal's Tasting Room, where you will enjoy a commented wine tasting by the in-house enologist.
In the shopping area of Chiado, we will take you to one of the best wine bars in Lisbon, By the Wine, from world-renowned producer José Maria da Fonseca. In this relaxed environment for true wine and food lovers, you will taste some of the most classic pairings of wine and food.
End of the Tour