Wine Tour to the Wine Producing Estates in Lisbon – Full day experience
Lisboa, 2565-841, Lisboa - Lisbon
This wine tour was designed for the wine and food lovers hat wish to learn and taste the best of what is produced in the Lisbon region. Near Lisbon we will take you on a tour to different estates, where the best wines of the region are produced. Your lunch will take place in one of those estates, with a privileged view over the vineyards. During the afternoon we will take you to one of the most well-known estates in Portugal, belonging to the Bacalhôa Group - Buddha Eden - where you will be able to walk in the largest Oriental Garden in Europe. Late in the afternoon, before going back to Lisbon, we will take you on a tour to Óbidos, a charming village near Lisbon.
- Wine tour to the best wine producing estates in the Lisbon region
- Lunch and commented tasting in one of the oldest wine producing estates in the Lisbon region
- Different wine tasting experiences
- Visit to the largest Oriental Garden in Europe
- Explanation of the wine production processes: from the most traditional to the most modern ones
- Visit to the charming village of Óbidos
- Breathtaking landscape
- Pick up and Drop off at the Hotel or at Lisbon Airport
- Tour in Lisbon wine region with Private Driver/Guide for the entire duration of the tour in a car of superior range Mercedes
- 3 Guided Tours with Wine Tasting at 3 Wine producing Estates in the Lisbon wine region
- 1 Lunch with pre-set menu and commented wine tasting
- Tour to Óbidos
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Flights or other means of transportation used to get to the starting point of the itinerary
- Other services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 120 (price per person)
|Reservation||Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Duration||Full Day (8 hours)|
|Group Size||2 – 7 People|
|Starting Point||Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||English; Português|
Starting in Lisbon, with Private Driver/guide in a Mercedes, you will have the opportunity to discover some of the best wine producers of the region.
The first stop will be at Adega Mãe. Located in the Parish of Ventosa, has an area of approximately 40 ha.(98 ac.) devoted to vines and a production capacity of 1.2 million litres per year, thus giving rise to a full range of wines. Adega Mãe is a temple erected to wine and the worship associated with it. It is a Cellar of the future, equipped with the most advanced media for an optimal production regarding its resources. You will have a guided visit and a wine tasting.
After the wine experience, you will visit Quinta do Gradil. It is one of the oldest estates of Cadaval and the Lisbon Wine Region, has secular historical landmarks and is a significant architectural landmark. Located about 50 km from Lisbon, between the sea and the mountains, its landscape invites to quietness and harmony between the wines and nature. An estate with a century-old wine tradition where you will taste the flavours of the Portuguese cuisine while enjoying one of the most charming views for wine lovers. Also the guided visit to the Cellar and wine tasting is included.
The tour continues with the visit to one of the most impressive wine estates near Lisbon: The Buddha Eden, at Quinta dos Loridos. Quinta dos Loridos, in Bombarral, is the stage for the largest oriental garden in Europe, the impressive Buddha Eden, a true place of worship where you can find all the calm and serenity while you taste the famous wines of this estate. Between Buddhas, pagodas, terracotta statues and various sculptures carefully placed among the vegetation, it is estimated that over 6,000 tons of marble and granite were used to build this monumental work. You will have a visit to the gardens.
Before going back to Lisbon, we will take you on a tour to one of the most charming medieval villages in Portugal - Óbidos- where you can't leave without tasting the famous Ginjinha de Óbidos.
End of the Tour