Wine tour in Península de Setúbal – Half day Experience
Setúbal, 2925-805, Península de Setúbal - Peninsula de Setúbal
This wine tour was designed for the Portuguese wine enthusiasts and those who wish to learn more about the wines of the Península de Setúbal region, recognized worldwide. In an environment that breathes the history of the Portuguese ancestors, we will take you on a wine tour in a region where the most predominant wine is the sweet Muscat.
- Wine experiences in Wine producing estates at Península de Setúbal
- Visit to a 14th Century Palace
- Different wine experiences related to the Península de Setúbal wines
- Tasting of some of the most awarded Muscats in the world
- Breathtaking landscape
- Exclusive tour in Península de Setúbal with private driver and guide for the entire duration of the tour in a car of superior range
- Pick up and drop off at the Hotel or at Lisbon Airport
- 2 Guided Tours to 2 Wine producing estates in Península de Setúbal
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Flights or other means of transportation used to get to the starting point of the itinerary
- Other complementary services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 80 (price per person)
|Reservation||Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Group Size||2 – 7 People|
|Starting Point||Hotel or Lisbon Airport|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||English; Português|
"The wine trip was great. Drivers come on time and were wary helpful and polite. They gave us a good tour, spoke a lot about sights and knew quite a lot about what we needed to know. Bought winery were good, was great and vine excellent. Thank you once again for organizing this."
Leaving from Lisbon you will go towards the Península de Setúbal region. The Private Driver will take you to the place where two of the most internationally famous wine producing estates are located.
Starting at Quinta da Bacalhôa palace and Museum, we will give you the opportunity to visit one of the most emblematic wine producing estates in the region, not only because of its awarded wines, but also because of the beautiful framework of the estate and Palace, from the 14th century.
After the wine experiences it's time to go back to Lisbon.
End of the Tour