Wine Tour in Alentejo - Full day experience from Lisbon
Alentejo, 7000-747, Alentejo - Alentejo
This tour was designed thinking of the Portuguese wine and food enthusiasts and those who want to learn more about the history and the culture of the wines from Alentejo. In a hot and dry environment and with one of the most relaxing landscapes in Portugal, we will take you on a wine tour where you will discover two of the best wine producers in Portugal.
The Alentejo was elected by USA TODAY readers as the best wine region in the world to visit. NY Times described it as the "new Tuscany". It's a genuine and authentic land that offers the best of Portugal: vast plains of wildflowers, peaceful lakes, hospitable towns and people, horizons lost to sight, delicious gastronomy and great wines
- Wine experiences at renowned wine producing estates in Alentejo
- Wine lunch in one of the most prestigious Restaurants in Alentejo
- Different experiences related to the wines from Alentejo
- Different wine production processes
- Breathtaking landscape
- Tour in Alentejo with private driver for the entire duration of the tour in a car of superior range
- Pick-up and Drop-off at the Hotel or at Lisbon Airport (LIS)
- 2 Guided visits with wine tasting at 2 Renowned Wineries in the Alentejo
- 1 Lunch with pre-set menu and drinks
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Other complementary services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 135 (price per person)
|Reservation||Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Duration||Full Day (8 hours)|
|Group Size||2 – 7 People|
|Starting Point||Hotel or Lisbon Airport|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||Spanish; English; Português|
Welcome to Portugal. Wine Tourism in Portugal will invite you to discover the amazing Alentejo.
The Private driver is waiting for you in your Hotel lobby in Lisbon or Lisbon International Airport (LIS).
Enjoy the scenic 1 hour and a half road trip to the Alentejo.
End of the Tour.