Douro Region Wine Tour with Lunch in the Vineyard – Full day experience
Peso da Régua, 5051-909, Douro - Porto and Douro
Recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Site since 2001, Douro Region is the oldest Wine Demarcated Region in the world, stretching through an area of more than 40 000 hectares. In a full-day wine tour you will have the opportunity to visit some of its more charming wine estates where Port and Douro wines are produced and enjoy a delicious picnic.
- World Heritage Site, by UNESCO
- Wine experiences in renowned Port and Douro wine producing estates
- Guided Tours to renowned wine estates in Douro
- Picnic in the vineyard or wine lunch if it rains
- Breathtaking landscapes
- Pick-up and Drop-off in Porto or Porto Airport (private driver option)
- Tour in the Douro Valley with private driver for the entire duration of the tour in a car of superior range Mercedes (private driver option)
- 3 Guided visits with wine tasting at 3 renowned Port and Douro wine producing estates
- 1 Lunch in the vineyard (Picnic) with pre-set regional delicacies and drinks
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Flights or other means of transportation used to get to the starting point of the itinerary
- Other services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 115 (price per person based on 2 people - Self Drive)
From € 310 (price per person based on 2 people - Private Driver included)
|Reservation||Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Duration||Full Day (8 hours)|
|Group Size||2 – 7 People|
|Starting Point||Hotel or Porto Airport|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||Spanish; English; Português|
Douro Valley is magical. Tour in Quinta das Carvalhas is very personalized given by knowledgeable guides. Views from Carvalhas are the best. Wine is very good.
"This wine tour was truly amazing. Our driver was so kind and helpful and the tours of the vineyards themselves were spectacular. I will recommend this tour to everyone I know that will be visiting Portugal in the future."
"Bom dia, de modo geral gostamos muito da experiência com a Wine Tour, e ficamos encantados com a região. O grande diferencial foi fazer o tour com motorista, pois otimizou nosso pouco tempo para conhecer a região. O motorista enviado, Rui, foi perfeito. Grande conhecedor e nos deixou muito a vontade."
"Enjoyed a lot! If possible, I'd like to try again. Thanks a lot!"
The overall organization of the trip was excellent nothing went wrong. Thank you guys for the Picnic with Douro Views and great Wines in Quinta do Seixo. The wine is very different, unique. We loved Miguel and the guides were wonderful.
Welcome to Portugal. Wine Tourism in Portugal will invite you to discover the amazing Douro Valley.