Douro Region Wine Tour with Lunch in the Vineyard – Full day experience
Peso da Régua, 5051-909, Douro - Porto and Douro
Recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Site since 2001, Douro Region is the oldest Wine Demarcated Region in the world, stretching through an area of more than 40 000 hectares. In a full-day wine tour you will have the opportunity to visit some of its more charming wine estates where Port and Douro wines are produced and enjoy a delicious picnic.
- World Heritage Site, by UNESCO
- Wine experiences in renowned Port and Douro wine producing estates
- Guided Tours to renowned wine estates in Douro
- Picnic in the vineyard or wine lunch
- Breathtaking landscapes
- Pick up e Drop off no Hotel ou Aeroporto do Porto or Rented Car (optional private driver)
- Tour in Douro with private driver/guide for the entire duration of the tour in a car of superior range Mercedes (optional private driver)
- 2 Guided tours with wine tasting at 2 renowned Port and Douro wine producing estates
- 1 Wine lunch in the vineyard (Picnic)
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Flights or other means of transportation used to get to the starting point of the itinerary
- Other services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 115 (price per person)
|Reservation||Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Duration||Full Day (8 hours)|
|Group Size||2 – 7 People|
|Starting Point||Hotel or Porto Airport|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||Spanish; English; Português|
"This wine tour was truly amazing. Our driver was so kind and helpful and the tours of the vineyards themselves were spectacular. I will recommend this tour to everyone I know that will be visiting Portugal in the future."
"Bom dia, de modo geral gostamos muito da experiência com a Wine Tour, e ficamos encantados com a região. O grande diferencial foi fazer o tour com motorista, pois otimizou nosso pouco tempo para conhecer a região. O motorista enviado, Rui, foi perfeito. Grande conhecedor e nos deixou muito a vontade."
"Enjoyed a lot! If possible, I'd like to try again. Thanks a lot!"
The overall organization of the trip was excellent nothing went wrong. Thank you guys for the Picnic with Douro Views and great Wines in Quinta do Seixo. The wine is very different, unique. We loved Miguel and the guides were wonderful.
Leaving from Porto, with Private driver/guide, you will go towards the Douro Valley (Private Driver Option).
We will take you to visit some of the most charming places in Portugal. To start, Real Companhia Velha's crown jewel - Quinta das Carvalhas. In the largest estate in Douro where you will have the opportunity to discover the Estate and learn about the wine culture in the Douro Region and taste the great wines.
Your journey will continue to Quinta do Seixo, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious regional products Picnic in the Vineyard (or have a wine lunch if it rains) accompanied with amazing views.
After your lunch, you will visit Quinta da Pacheca or Quinta do Vallado, where you will be able to observe the quality combined with the most advanced technology and taste the famous wines.
At the end of the day, Return to Porto (Private Driver Option).
End of the Tour