Cultural and Wine Tour in Porto with a River Cruise and Tour to The Port Wine Cellars - Full day experience
Porto, 4000-018, Porto - Porto and Douro
- Private Driver and Guide for the entire duration of the Tour
- Walking guided tour to Porto's Historic Centre - UNESCO's World Heritage Site with Private Tourist Guide
- Wine Tour with wine tasting at a world-renowned Port Wine Cellars
- Cruise in the Douro River on an exclusive luxury boat
- Tasting of the best Portuguese wines 2016
- Visit to one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world
- Visit to the building with the most different architectonic styles in the city
- Landscape of the magnificent Douro River
- Chauffeur in a vehicle of superior range Mercedes for the entire duration of the Tour
- 1 Walking tour in the city's historic centre in the morning with a private tourist guide
- 1 Guided tour with wine tasting at 1 renowned Port Wine Cellar
- 1 Guided Tour and commented wine tasting at Palácio da Bolsa
- 1 lunch with pre-set menu and drinks
- 2-Hour Exclusive luxury boat trip in the Douro River
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Other services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
|Reservation||Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Duration||Full Day (8 hours)|
|Group Size||2 – 8 People|
|Starting Point||Riverside Avenue at Vila Nova de Gaia – D. Luís I Bridge|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||Spanish; French; English; Português|
Portugal is a first-class tourist destination but overlooked. There is so much beauty and history there. The city is beautiful and the people are very friendly. Cruise in the Douro River on an exclusive boat highly recommended. The trip had great value and prices there were reasonable.
The Private Driver and guide is waiting for you in the lobby of the hotel in Porto in a Vehicle of superior range Mercedes.
Your Tour will begin in Porto's city centre. In the historic centre, the private guide will take you to the Clérigos Tower, designed and decorated by the Italian architect Nicolau Nasoni, located near Lello Bookstore, considered by Lonely Planet one of the three most beautiful bookstores in the world, worth a visit. Across Avenida dos Aliados, you will find São Bento Railway Station, where you can observe its twenty thousand painted tiles, depicting historical landmarks. After enjoying one of the most beautiful views of the Douro River from the Porto Cathedral, you will visit Palácio da Bolsa (Stock Exchange Market) , the building with the most different architectural styles in Porto.
Inside Palácio da Bolsa, you will find the Wines of Portugal Tasting Room, where we invite you to discover the main differences between the Portuguese wines, helped by the oenologist.
Your lunch will take place at DecastroGaia Restaurant where you will appreciate the richness of the city's wine and food and will enjoy a Port Cocktail in the rooftop with 360º views over the Port Cellars and Douro River.
During the afternoon, we will take you on a tour to one of the most famous Port Wine lodges - Ferreira Cellar, for a guided tour with a wine tasting.
After the visit, you will enjoy a 2-hour luxurious boat trip on the Douro River, completely exclusive, where you will live a moment of true relaxation and the best sights over the Porto heritage and the bridges.
Drop off at the Hotel.
End of the Tour