Wine Tour in Douro with a Douro River Cruise - 3 Day experience
Peso da Régua, 5051-909, Douro - Porto and Douro
Recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Site since 2001, Douro Region is the oldest Wine Demarcated Region in the world, stretching through an area of more than 40 000 hectares. In a three-day wine tour you will have the opportunity to visit some of its most famous wine estates where Port wines are produced, where you will enjoy unforgettable wine experiences.
- World Heritage Site, by UNESCO
- Accommodation in Wine Hotel
- Wine experiences in the famous Port and Douro wine producing estates
- Tour with the Agronomy Engineer in a well-renowned wine estate in Douro
- Exclusive cruise in the Douro region in a sail boat
- Breathtaking landscape
- Pick up and drop off at a Hotel in Porto or at Porto Airport
- Tour in Douro with private driver/guide for the entire tour in a deluxe vehicle
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a Double Room in Douro or similar, in the chosen hotel category
- 2 Breakfasts mentioned in the itinerary
- 4 Guided Tours with wine tasting at 4 renowned "Quintas” Wine producing Estates
- 1 Cuisine Workshop
- 1 Tour with the Agronomy Engineer
- 2 Dinners with pre-set menu and drinks
- 1 Exclusive Cruise in the Douro River in a sail boat (2-hour)
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses like buying wine bottles
- Other complementary services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 700 (price per person)
Price per Person from:
|Reservation||You will receive an email with the booking details and later on (within 48 hours) a confirmation email; Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Duration||3 Days / 2 Nights|
|Starting Point||Hotel or Porto Airport|
|Payment||It will be charged 50% of the amount of the experience at least 45 days prior to arrival; It will be charged 50% of the amount of the experience when the reservation is confirmed|
|Cancellation||If you cancel less than 45 days before your arrival date, 100% of the total booking will be charged; Cancellation up to 45 days prior your arrival date: 2.5% of the total booking price will be charged|
|No-Show||It will be charged 100% of total booking value|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||English; Português|
It was a great day trip to Douro Valley and we really enjoyed it. Francisco was so professional, educated and informative. Thank you so much for this memorable trip and learning about the places you want to come back. We will highly recommend your tours to our friends.
Just fantastic ! the staff is very nice and welcome. I love the fact that we were only about 4 people visiting. It's much better with a small group. The Douro valley is just amazing and I really recommend this trip !! I will definitely come back !! Thanks for everything!
At the end of the afternoon you will have a different experience at Quinta da Pacheca Restaurant. Restaurant presents a touch of refinement and gourmet, a search for constant quality without letting go of the true essence of traditional Portuguese cuisine, always prepared with the fresh produce of the land, the dishes of the restaurant are a real temptation. Here you will have a Cooking Workshop, taught by the Chef of Pacheca Wine House Hotel, it is a great way to relax, learn and taste the richness of the entrances and tidbits of Portuguese gastronomy. With this activity, you are expected to interact with the Chef participating in the making of the chosen option, learning or developing your knowledge through the gastronomy. Then, you will taste the dishes prepared and will follow the described for each option.
At the end of the day, enjoy the menu and views of the Conceitus Restaurant. Here, the menu appeals to the senses and emotions, in a relaxed and curious way. The proposals are different every day and guests never know the menu, letting themselves be guided by the inspiration of Chef José Pinto.
End of the Tour.