Wine Tour in Douro with a Douro River Cruise - 3 Day experience
Peso da Régua, 5051-909, Douro - Porto and Douro
Recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Site since 2001, Douro Region is the oldest Wine Demarcated Region in the world, stretching through an area of more than 40 000 hectares. In a three-day wine tour you will have the opportunity to visit some of its most famous wine estates where Port wines are produced, where you will enjoy unforgettable wine experiences.
- World Heritage Site, by UNESCO
- Accommodation in Wine Hotel
- Wine experiences in the famous Port and Douro wine producing estates
- Tour with the Agronomy Engineer in a well-renowned wine estate in Douro
- Exclusive cruise in the Douro region in a sail boat
- Breathtaking landscape
- Pick up and drop off at a Hotel in Porto or at Porto Airport
- Tour in the Douro Valley with private driver/guide for the entire tour in a deluxe vehicle
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a Double Room or similar, in the chosen hotel category
- 2 Breakfasts mentioned in the itinerary
- 4 Guided visits with wine tasting at 4 renowned "Quintas” Wineries in the Douro Valley
- 1 Cuisine Workshop
- 1 Tour with the Agronomy Engineer
- 2 Lunches with pre-set menu and drinks
- 1 Exclusive Cruise in the Douro River in a sail boat (2-hour)
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses like buying wine bottles
- Other complementary services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
From € 750 (price per person)
Price per Person from:
|Reservation||You will receive an email with the booking details and later on (within 48 hours) a confirmation email; Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Duration||3 Days / 2 Nights|
|Starting Point||Hotel or Porto Airport|
|Payment||It will be charged 50% of the amount of the experience at least 45 days prior to arrival; It will be charged 50% of the amount of the experience when the reservation is confirmed|
|Cancellation||If you cancel less than 45 days before your arrival date, 100% of the total booking will be charged; Cancellation up to 45 days prior your arrival date: 2.5% of the total booking price will be charged|
|No-Show||It will be charged 100% of total booking value|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||English; Português|
"What a beautiful place to enjoy good wine and food! We had a fantastic time in the Douro Valley and this company is the one to book your experience with!"
"Fernando was excellent and very caring and helpful in every way. He was there on time and willing to assist us with every request. The car provided was also excellent and comfortable. There was always water available. The lunch at Quinta da Pacheca was the very best meal, simply outstanding."
"All over great trip., guide young and enthusiastic and accommodating. Loved cooking lunch at Pacheca, dinner at Quinta Nova, the winery visits and tastings and the river lunch cruise. all wonderful and the weather was perfect. Well planned. Vintage Hotel is lovely."
Quinta do Crasto and Quinta Nova are amazing. The cruise and the workshop were a joyful surprise. Thank you Ana for the Tour and for the patience. Next time I will explore south.
It was a great day trip to Douro Valley and we really enjoyed it. Francisco was so professional, educated and informative. Thank you so much for this memorable trip and learning about the places you want to come back. We will highly recommend your tours to our friends.
Just fantastic ! the staff is very nice and welcome. I love the fact that we were only about 4 people visiting. It's much better with a small group. The Douro valley is just amazing and I really recommend this trip !! I will definitely come back !! Thanks for everything!
Leaving from Porto, you will go towards the Douro region. Wine Tourism in Portugal will take you to visit this magnificent region.
End of day.
Accommodation: Category A or Category B
Category A – Six Senses – Double Room
Category B - Quinta da Pacheca – Double Room
Wake up to the beautiful landscape of the Douro Valley and recharge your batteries with a fantastic breakfast in the Hotel.
End of the day.
Breakfast in the Hotel followed by Check-out.
End of the Tour.