Wine and Cultural Tour in the Vinho Verde Region - 3 Day experience
Ponte de Lima, 4991-909, Ponte de Lima - Vinho Verde
- Guimarães Historic Centre, World Heritage Site, by UNESCO
Bom Jesus Sanctuary in Braga
- Wine experiences in Vinho Verde wine producing estates
- Accommodation in Boutique Estates or Luxury Hotels in the Vinho Verde region
- Meals and regional products tasting with unique sights
- Breathtaking landscape
- 2 Nights accommodation in a Double Room or similar in a boutique hotel in the Vinho Verde region
- 2 Breakfasts in the chosen accommodation units
- 3 Guided Tours with wine tasting at 3 Vinho Verde wine producing estates
- 2 Regional light lunches in two of the most famous estates in the region, mentioned in the itinerary
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses like buying wine
- Flights or other type of transport
- Other tourist services not included in the itinerary
Prices and Available Options:
|Reservation||You will receive an email with the booking details and later on (within 48 hours) a confirmation email; Subject to the confirmation of availability|
|Type of Tour||Private Group|
|Duration||3 Days / 2 Nights|
|Group Size||2 – 7 People|
|Starting Point||Hotel or Porto Airport|
|Payment||It will be charged 50% of the amount of the experience at least 45 days prior to arrival; It will be charged 50% of the amount of the experience when the reservation is confirmed|
|Cancellation||If you cancel less than 45 days before your arrival date, 100% of the total booking will be charged; Cancellation up to 45 days prior your arrival date: 2.5% of the total booking price will be charged|
|No-Show||It will be charged 100% of total booking value|
|Means of payment||Mastercard; Visa|
|General||Booking Guarantee with credit card number; VAT at the legal rate included; Supplements have to be paid separately|
|Spoken Languages||English; Português|
Tive uma experiência agradabilíssima neste Tour. Experiências muito interessantes em Quintas Maravilhosas, o vinho é uma tara! Conheci Guimarães e Braga, belíssimas cidades, fiquei percorrendo as ruas com a sensação de estar no meu antigo país. Fiquei realmente encantada. Obrigada por tudo. Saiba que pode contar com gente profissional aqui, Mariana que nos preparou o Tour teve um atendimento acompanhado de dedicação, muito alem do que havia imaginado.
After the wine experience, a visit to Ponte de Lima is a must-do. The Roman bridge that gave its name to this very ancient and very beautiful town, which received its first charter in 1125 from D. Teresa, the mother of the first king of Portugal. In the centre of a rich farming region where the famous Vinho Verde is produced, the greatest number of manor houses and palaces are to be found.
End of day.
After the visit, we will take you to Quinta da Aveleda. The history of the Quinta da Aveleda estate is lost in time, but there are countless records of this estate after the 16th century. Aveleda is a name which spans several generations. The first records of the sale of bottled wine date back to 1870, with Manuel Pedro Guedes. Aside from its important architectural heritage, the Quinta da Aveleda estate is also appreciated for its parks and gardens, where rare species of trees flourish, some of which have been around for over two hundred years. Distinguished with the international Best of Wine Tourism award, in the "Architecture, Parks and Gardens" category. Currently the Quinta da Aveleda is the largest Vinho Verde exporting company. Here you wil enjoy a guided tour to the Bottling area, Gardens, Old Winery and Tasting Room, with Alvarinho wine and cheese tasting.
End of the Tour.